Sunday 4 September 2016

Age of Sigmar #9 - The Backlog

Every hobbyist has one, the dreaded backlog. Piles and piles of unbuilt, unpainted models and always so terrifyingly overwhelming when you count it up. To the left of my desk, I have a set of IKEA shelves full to the brim with rulebooks, novels, paints, dice, counters and my backlog.
I have decided to make a list of everything I have to finish in my Age of Sigmar backlog to hopefully stop the weak future me from buying anything more.

40 Skeleton Swordsmen
40 Skeleton Spearmen
40 Skeleton Bowmen
2 Wight Kings
10 Black Knights

10 Hexwraiths
1 Cairn Wraith
1 Black Coach
2 Mortis Engines

Nagash
Mannfred Mortarch
Arkhan Mortarch
2 Archai

3 Necromancers
60 Zombies

5 Blood Knights

1 Bretonnian lord on pegasus
20 Knights
40 Archers
50 Men-at-Arms
3 Pegasus Knights
Paladin
Damsel 

Shelf 3, aka the GA:Death backlog dump
1 Treelord
10 Tree-Revenants
32 Dryads
1 Branchwych
1 Branchwraith
3 Kurnoth Hunters

15 Liberators
5 Retributors
6 Prosecutors
1 Knight-Venator
1 Lord-Relictor

1 Warrior Priest

1 Mighty Lord of Khorne
12 Blood Warriors
45 Bloodreavers
1 Khorne Icon
1 Khorne Monster and handler

2 Realm Gates
1 Garden of Morr
1 Wyldwood
Arcane Ruins


DO NOT BUY MORE THINGS ETHAN!

DO NOT BUY MORE THINGS ETHAN!

DO NOT BUY MORE THINGS ETHAN!

(don't ask me about the other games I play)

No comments:

Post a Comment