Monday 11 July 2016

Age of Sigmar #2 - Nighthaunt Update

I hate to admit it, but I have painted more mini's this past week then I have in the past year or so. During university I really fell out with the hobby side, I just did not find painting the mini's fun. Coming out of that mindset has been very hard but the feeling of accomplishment in the hobby is something I have not felt till this past week, and I like it.

I will be the first to admit, I am not a good painter but I intend to improve from this point onwards. I managed to get to a quality I'm happy with 6 Spirit Hosts, 1 Tomb Banshee, 2 Cairn Wraiths and 10 Hexwraith Horses. I still have the Hexwraiths themselves to paint as well as 6 more Spirit Hosts but unfortunately, I'm currently out of white spray so I will need to go out and purchase some soon.

Tomb Banshee and Cairn Wraiths
 It's posted all over the Internet but in case you have not seen how to paint Spirit Hosts, its a wash of Nihilakh Oxide over a white primer then wash the recesses with the Waywatcher Green glaze. Simple.

First 6 Spirit Hosts

No comments:

Post a Comment